Are you a travel blogger and/or freelance writer? This page is for you!
IMPORTANT: If you are looking for a link back to your product/service or a client, it falls under the category of a sponsored post and I’m currently NOT publishing sponsored posts that aren’t written by me. Please check this page for partnership opportunities.
Geeky Explorer Guest Post Guidelines
I aim to have a high level of content on my website.
This is what a blog post for Geeky Explorer needs:
- Topic: The post needs to be travel-related – obviously – and provide real value to my audience with tips, itineraries, guides, or general informative descriptions about a destination or experience.
- Content: I don’t want your personal experience or life story. Make it practical and informative for other people. Include useful tips, down-to-earth practical advice that can help people experience a destination. Sense of humor and small personal anecdotes are highly appreciated!
- Language: Gramatically correct English, exclusively.
- Tone: Informal yet informative and a fit to the tone of writing of the rest of my blog.
- Size: 3,000 words is the bare minimum.
- Images: At least 1 featured image + 3 body images should be provided. All the images need to be high-quality, royalty-free and lodged in your own server. A minimum of 1200px width is required.
- Format: Ideally, I would like to receive a HTML version of the post, ready to be published.
- Links: You can include a link back to your blog, portfolio or personal website. Advertisement or links to commercial websites selling product/services are NOT allowed. All links will have to be marked as spam-free by Google.
I reserve the right to end the guest post collaboration at any time during the process if I believe the quality of the content is not a match to the audience, tone or quality of the blog. I also reserve the right to make small tweaks in content and add affiliate links.
OK, I want to write for Geeky Explorer!
If you’ve got something in mind simply drop me an email or simply use the form below. I’ll get back to you ASAP!