I aim to keep a high level of quality content here in Geeky Explorer. Facing a never-ending stream of subpar guest posting requests on my inbox daily, I’ve come up with these guidelines for guest posting.
💰 If you are looking to feature a product/service, please go to this page.
Please make sure you can comply with all the following requirements before pitching your idea to me.
- Content: The post needs to be travel-related and provide real value to my audience with tips, itineraries, guides, or general informative descriptions about a destination or experience. I don’t accept salesly posts.
- Language: Gramatically correct English, exclusively.
- Tone: Informal yet informative and a fit to the tone of writing of the rest of my blog. Sense of humor is highly appreciated.
- Size: 2,000 words is the bare minimum.
- Images: All the images need to be high-quality, royalty-free and lodged in your own server. A minimum of 1200px width is required. At least 1 featured image + 3 body images should be provided.
- Format: Ideally, I would like to receive a HTML version of the post, ready to be published.
- Links: You can include a link back to your blog, portfolio or personal website. However no links to commercial websites selling product/services are allowed – if that’s the case please refer to my paid content guidelines. All links will have to be marked as spam-free by Google.
- Advertising: Not allowed. If you’re looking for a paid placement, please refer to my paid content guidelines.
Please note that I may end the guest post collaboration at any time during the process if I believe the quality of the content is not a match to the audience, tone or quality of the blog.
OK, I want to guest post in Geeky Explorer!
If you’ve got something in mind simply drop me an email or simply use the form below. I’ll get back to you ASAP!