I want to keep a VERY high level of quality content here in Geeky Explorer. You can find some of my stats here.
That’s why at the moment I DON’T ACCEPT external guest or sponsored posts. All the content will have to be written – or at least reviewed – by me.
There are 2 options to get featured on my blog:
- Targeted article (400EUR)
- Link placement in an existing post (150EUR)
Also I only accept partnerships that I see are a fit to the tone, content and audience of my blog. Practical example: I would NEVER link to a cruise ship company or luxury tours.
1. Targeted post
You provide me with the details of the travel business you’d like to promote.
I write the content and provide all the images, ensuring a complete fit to my already existing content. All topics are subject of approval.
This are some of the features of the article:
- At least 900 words
- At least 3 high-quality images, either copyright-free stock images or my own
- 2 permanent do-follow backlinks to 2 pages of your choice, as long as they’re spam-free by Google, through natural wording. I don’t do excessively commercial posts (and neither should you).
- It’s permanent, meaning it will remain live forever in my website
Timings are to be discussed, but never more than 30 days.
PRICE: 400 EUR, non-negotiable.
2. Link in an existing post
Alternatively, I can simply place a do-follow link in one of my existing articles of your choice to your website. This option does not involve any new content creation.
The only things I need from you in this case are:
- the URL you want to link to
- the article you want to place the link
If you have preference for the anchor text, also let me now.
PRICE: 150 EUR, non-negotiable.
Let’s make this happen!
If you have any queries, take a look at my “Work with me” page. Feel free to ask for my media kit for more detailed data about my audience, online outreach and other statistics of my website.
If you’ve got something in mind simply drop me an email or simply use the form below. I’ll get back to you ASAP. I’m open to new and creative ideas to partner up. NO guest posts please.